|Price: $149.99 - $159.99
Photos Courtesy of
Click to Enlarge
Stock Replacement Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms For the 2005-Current Ford Mustang. Replaces the heavy, stamped steel factory Control Arms for more control and traction.
Fits both V8 & V6 models.
Also Available in any of our show quality custom colors (please specify color upon ordering. Custom colors ship in 7 days)For Custom Colors, Please select "Custom Color" in the item box, then specify color choice in the color menu.For Black, Please select "Black" in the item box, then choose "Black (Standard)" in the color menu.
- Features our unique Polyurethane/Delrin bushings for stable, squeak free, performance
- Unique Delrin/Polyurethane bushings eliminate the need for grease fittings
- Made in the USA with the highest quality components
- Dramatic improvement over the factory pieces
- Eliminates the twisting and distortion of the stock control arms
- Allows greatly improved launches
- Improves stability at higher speeds
- Reduces rear end lateral movement
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Simple bolt-in swap for the stock pieces
- Must re-use factory hardware
TECHNICAL LINKS:Tech & Installation InstructionsClick for Poly/Delrin Bushing infoBushing Material & Selection Information (pdf)
- Integrated parking brake cable retainer makes installation clean and simple
- Custom Color: Available in any of our custom colors