Mustang GT 5.0L: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Mustang GT 4.6L: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Mustang Boss 302: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Mustang SVT Shelby GT, GT-H, GT500, GT500KR: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Standard Torque Limiter Installation Hardware
Competition Torque Limiter Installation Hardware
These double adjustable Engine Torque Limiting Links for the 2005-2014 S197 Ford Mustang will keep your engine in line during hard acceleration and launches. These Engine and Transmission stabilizing links will maintain the crucial transmission to chassis alignment required to help eliminate missed shifts caused by the remote mounted shifter on the 2005-2014 Manual Transmission Mustang.
Competition limiters employ rod ends at both ends of the limiters for maximum driveline stability but an increase in NVH. Our standard limiters feature a polyurethane bushing on the chassis side to reduce noise and vibration transmission.
Select the proper links from the dropdown menu above.
Designed to work exclusively with our CHE7K K-Member Brace which is required for proper intallation. Also available as a kit in our V8 K-Memer Brace with Engine Torque Limiters.
Fits V8 Manual Transmission (Fits Automatic with correct hardware available on request) Including the Shelby GT500
Important Fitment Notes:
- Will NOT work with SLP 4.6L GT V8 long-tube headers
- Will NOT work with the OBX 4.6L GT V8 long-tube headers.
- Pacesetter longtubes on 2005-2010 V8 interfere with the Competion Links but the Standard Poly Links Clear
- American Racing long tube headers for the GT500 interfere with the Competition Links but the Standard Poly Links clear.
- No other interference issues have been reported, please refer to our K-Member Brace and Engine Torque Limiters Tech/FAQ Article for further details.
- Designed to work exclusively with the CHE Performance 4-Point K-Member Brace (Required for installation)
- Polyurethane bushings reduce noise transmission to the cockpit
- Designed to clear stock and most aftermarket exhaust without modification (will NOT work with SLP V8 long-tube headers)
- Reinforces the soft factory fluid filled motor and transmission mounts