Based on our track tested Axle Brace, the Track Attack Rear Suspension Axle Brace is the perfect solution for solid traction on hard launches.The relocated lower control arm mounts improve rear anti-squat and instant center properties to plant the tires on launch, reducing wheel hop and tire spin.
Because the control arms are relocated this install requires advanced abilities. We highly recommend contacting us to discuss the details required to install this axle brace.
Custom order part: please allow 7-10 days for shipment.
Also Available in any of our show quality custom colors Please Note: Colors other than black ship in 7-10 days. Please specify color upon ordering. Black is standard, custom colors include an added charge.
- Reinforcement and triangulation of the axle and control arm mounts provides more consistent launches
- Greatly reduced axle deflection keeps the tires where you need them and prevents broken or bent axles and tubes
- Integrated shock mount is ideal for coilover setups
- Designed for use with control arms with modified spring perch and swaybar mounts
- Aftermarket differential girdle required
- Bolt on installation requires no welding for installation (drilling required)
Mustang GT 5.0L: 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004