We have listed our most commonly asked questions along with answers. We have also added Technical Support that will help you get the job done.
This list will be updated periodically, and if you don't see an answer to your question, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking on the "About Us" link above.
- Q: What is the clearance between the framerail bottom and the top of the tube on the brace?
- A: There is approximately 1-1/2" of clearance between where the brace mounts to the driver's side framerail and the top of the panhard bar brace tube.
- Q: What is the tubing diameter?
- A: The tubing diameter is 1". The wall thickness on the tubing is 0.095"
- Q: What material is the tubing made from?
- A: The tubing is mild steel.
- Q: What type of welding is used?
- A: The brace is fully TIG welded.