84-92 Lincoln Mark VII Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms Part # CHE1WA
Lincoln Mark VII (All Motors): > 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
High Performance, street friendly tubular rear lower control arms for your 84-92 Lincoln Mark VII. Also fits 82-87 Lincoln Continental.
Direct bolt in replacement for air spring suspensions. Will also fit vehicles running most aftermarket coil spring conversions but will not work with the Suncore Industries or Westar coil spring conversion.
Special Order Item, ships in 7 days
Also Available in any of our show quality custom colors Please Note: Colors other than black ship in 7-10 days. Please specify color upon ordering. Black is standard, custom colors include an added charge.
- Features our unique Polyurethane/Delrin bushings for stable, squeak free, performance
- Unique Delrin/Polyurethane bushings eliminate the need for grease fittings
- Made in the USA with the highest quality components
- Dramatic improvement over the factory pieces
- Highest quality OEM style hardware included
- Eliminates the twisting and distortion of the stock control arms
- Allows greatly improved launches
- Improves stability at higher speeds
- Reduces rear end lateral movement
- Powder coated finish for durability
- Simple bolt-in swap for the stock pieces
- Heavy Duty Box Steel Tubing
- Price is for a set of 2 control arms