Thunderbird (All Motors): > 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988
Cougar (All Motors): > 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988
If you need to raise the rear of your 83-88 Thunderbird or Cougar to correct ride height or gain clearance for larger tires & wheels and don't want the added expense of control arms that lower the car as well, then we have the perfect solution for you with our adjustable lower control arm set.
Special Order Item, ships in 7 days
Also Available in any of our show quality custom colors Please specify color upon ordering. Black is standard, custom colors include an added charge.
- Allows adjustment from 1/4" to 1-1/2" raised
- Restore/correct rear ride height
- Allows for larger drag racing tires
- Easy on-the-car adjustments with the included spanner wrench
- Roller bearing under spring perch allows for smooth and precise height adjustment
- High grade steel 1" adjusting stud
- Features our unique Polyurethane/Delrin bushings for stable, squeak free, performance
- Unique Delrin/Polyurethane bushings eliminate the need for grease fittings
- Made in the USA with the highest quality components