Mustang GT 5.0L: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Mustang GT 4.6L: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Mustang V6 3.7L: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Mustang V6 4.0L: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
Mustang Boss 302: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Mustang SVT Shelby GT, GT-H, GT500, GT500KR: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
The CHE Performance Severe Duty Double Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms for the 2005-2014 Mustang are designed to take the abuse of high horsepower competition vehicles without bending or distortion. Equally suited for street use, these arms are available in 3 different bushing/rod end configurations to best suit your needs.
Fits both V8 & V6 models.
Also Available in any of our show quality custom colors Please Note: Colors other than black ship in 7-10 days. Please specify color upon ordering. Black is standard, custom colors include an added charge.
- Able to withstand all of the rigors of Street, Dragstrip, or Road Course
- Heavy duty DOM steel tubing with Chromemoly threaded tube ends
- Double adjustable design allows you to dial in your suspension for ultimate performance
- Fully Tig welded
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING CONFIGURATIONS:
- CHE1NA: Poly/Delrin Bushings on Axle and Body Sides
- CHE1NB: Poly/Delrin Bushings on Body Side and Rod Ends on Axle Side
- CHE1NC: Rod Ends on Axle and Body Sides
- Modular design allows you to change between rod ends and poly bushings to suit your changing requirements- without replacing the entire control arm